The MCX utilizes NuPrime’s Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology in a milieu of un-measurable noise. A 1000W power supply and 33,000 uF CMA capacitor array allows the MCX to fully exploit the Class A+D design’s ability to deliver massive amounts of power and speed when needed by a single or multi channels.
By utilizing discrete components in NuPrime’s ULCAM circuit, the signal can be fine tuned to reduce noise and provide maximum power. The MCX amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 550kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate.
- Power Output (RMS rated): 300W@8 Ohms/channel; 400W@4 Ohms/channel
- Idle Power Consumption (4 channels on): 30.5W@110V; 30.2W@230V
- Gain (factor): x21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 1.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- THD: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~52KHz(-3dB)